Making Sales And Marketing Fun
For Business Owners Who Hate
Sales And Marketing
Is sales and marketing something you must do, not something you love to do?
Why is that? Because you are great at what you do. Whether that is plumbing, engineering, accounting, negotiating, cooking, sailing, building, architecting, designing, sewing, cleaning, even thinking. But, the “art” of sales and marketing is a mystery shrouded in cold calls, email campaigns, advertising budgets, social media posts and something called “content marketing”!
But don’t worry, it’s not that hard. Just as you have guidelines and processes in your business, there are a few key processes to learn and adopt to become a marketing and sales superstar.
Also, it can be fun. Not just fun, but fun and rewarding. By mastering sales and marketing, you’ll be able to positively impact more people with your product or service and create a thriving business that positively impacts our communities.
Finally, get it right and your business will take off! Master the basics first then leverage what works. Having a proven and repeatable sales process that works is the single most valuable thing you can do for your business.
Join us and learn We will make learning about sales and marketing fun. After all, we love sales and marketing too. Just 90 minutes including time for networking and we’ll show you how to craft a sales and marketing process that works and is fun to implement. You’ll learn:
- It starts with Marketing; getting the attention of your ideal clients. We’ll show you how to develop an effective marketing strategy and provide you with a simple 4-step conversion equation to use with all your marketing and advertising.
- Stop selling like it’s 1985; the internet has changed everything and that means your sales process must adapt to how people research and buy EVERYTHING today. We’ll show you a simple 5-step process that dramatically simplifies the selling process (making it more fun at the same time)
- Resources and support to assure success; Talking about what to do is easy, implementing change is hard. We’ll give you the actual tools and workbooks you need to get started and show you how to access support networks to provide resources and accountability you will need to turn talk into profits.
Roel Hoekstra, Managing Partner
Roel and his team have worked with hundreds of businesses large and small to drive growth. He has founded and grown 3 privately held companies in finance, marketing, and consulting.
Prior to becoming an unrepentant entrepreneur, Roel served as a consultant to Fortune 500 companies as a Partner and Global Client Manager for the consulting firm Mercer Consulting.
These workshops are free, but registration is required.
Click on the date below to register or visit our Event page on Eventbrite
- WeWork Philadelphia, PA February 15, 2017 (Completed)
- WeWork Philadelphia, PA March 21, 2017 6:00 – 8:00pm – Free Happy Hour food and drinks!
- AEC Radnor, PA April, 6 2017 12:00 to 1:00pm (includes lunch)
- AEC Plymouth Mtg, PA March 28, 2017 from 9:00 to 10:30am (coffee and muffins)
- AEC Marlton, NJ April 4, 2017 10:00 to 11:30am (lots of coffee)
- AEC Bala Cynwyd, PA April 11 2017 10:00 to 11:30am (lots of coffee)
- AEC Philadelphia, PA April 25, 2017 9:00 to 10:30am (coffee and muffins)
- AEC Malvern, PA May 2, 2017 9:00 to 10:30am (coffee and muffins)
When you register we’ll give you complementary access to our “Insider secrets to generating all the sales our business can handle”