Masters of Business Ownership Degree
You can get a MBA from a top business school but the real-world lessons needed to succeed aren’t learned in school. That’s why we created the Masters of Business Ownership (MBO) Program. In six short months, you can learn the most important best practices, tactics, and strategies to propel your business to the next level.
What is it?
- We worked with business owners in tens of thousands of individual coaching sessions. There are many valuable lessons to be learned from the experiences of other business owners – a real-world MBA. We created a quick and easy program to glean the most important lessons from our experience into this programOnce a month for six months, the group meets for training, coaching, and accountability session designed to instill the most powerful lessons for a business owner. You will be challenged not only to learn these lessons, but to implement them into your businessMonthly sessions are held on the second Wednesday of each month from 8am – 10:30 am at the Corinthian Yacht Club of Philadelphia in Essington, PA (just south of the Philadelphia International Airport).
What is the program?
Each month, participants attend a two hour training course which also focuses on how the lesson will be implemented in the business. Each course will be offered twice a year and you can take up to two years to obtain your certificate. Here are the courses:
- Managing from a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboard: The key to future-facing management – September 11, 2013
- 98/2 Delegation ™: How savvy entrepreneurs learn to delegate in tough environments – October 9, 2013
- Creating a hiring and training system to consistently create superstar employees – November 13, 2013
- Designing an Operations Plan so your business runs like a Swiss watch without you – December 11, 2013
- Creating a Proven and Repeatable Sales Process so all salespeople can produce like superstars – January 15, 2014
- Never sell your business: Tripling your exit price with the CEO Emeritus Plan – February 12, 2014
Each monthly course has a training component, a group discussion component, and an accountability component. Monthly sessions are two hours.
How you can benefit:
- Every session is loaded with not only great ideas, but great implementation strategies to make more money in your business
- Gain the secrets and knowledge that can propel your business to the next level
- It’s motivational. Participating in a group setting with other growth-minded CEOs is inspiring
- Follow these lessons and you WILL make more money
How does it work?
- RSVP to attend a monthly session as our guest
- If you like it, sign up for the remainder of the program
- Attend each month and prepare to transform your business (the six sessions repeat twice a year)
- Don’t worry if you miss a session, your membership is good for two years so you can catch any session you miss when we do it next time
How much does it cost?
- Business owners have made over a million dollars from these sessions, so there’s no fair way to price it other than to let you decide what it’s worth. That’s right; you set the price of the program based upon its value to your business.
- We are confident in our product and confident in your ability to make it valuable. At the end of the program, you meet with the group leader and you decide what the program was worth. It’s that simple.
How is this program different?
- Action oriented content, not concepts
- Real-world lessons gained from experience, not theory
- Accountability to go along with learning
- Performance pricing
Can I attend a trial session?
- Yes, we welcome any qualified businessperson to be our guest for one session. One per company please.
Who can attend?
- Any business owner, CEO, C-level executive, referral partner and their guests are welcome