How we generate quality digital sales leads is changing. Heck, how business is conducted is…
Business Owners Guide to Peer Advisory Boards.
- Have you ever felt like you were making decisions in a vacuum?
- Have you ever wished you had someone to talk to what “got it”?
- Have you ever discussed important business issues with employees only to regret it later?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please take a minute to read through our Business Owners Guide to Peer Advisory Boards.
What is a CEO Peer Advisory Board?
CEO Peer Advisory Boards are a peer consulting group consisting of company presidents and CEOs. Typically, them meet monthly and work on the business issues confronting their members, The group acts as a board of trusted advisors to each other. Group members report benefiting in a variety of ways:
- Increased accountability
- A sounding board of business owners to test ideas on
- A strong support network
- Access to professionals with complementary strengths
- Help in improving delegation skills
- Help in improving the balance between work and home life
- Increased profitability due to best practices from other industries
- Improved level of business leadership and expertise
If you find a good group, it should:
- Be fun
- Hold you accountable to your goals
- Allow access to others experiences and best practice ideas
- BE FUN!
At Akela Partners, my partners and I have been running peer advisory boards throughout the country for the past five years and I’ve had the privilege of personally leading over 50 meetings. I can tell you from my experience the meetings themselves make up the highlight of my month. No matter how rotten a week I’m having, the three hours spent with other business owners learning, contributing, sharing and focusing on my business always end with me feeling refreshed and invigorated.
To learn more about CEO Peer Advisory Boards, you can access our full Business Owners Guide To Peer Advisory Boards Here.