Yes, artificial intelligence works for small and mid-sized business lead generation. Recently, I had the…
I’m delighted to announce a special (free) Business Owner Workshop we are doing with American Executive Centers in April. I would love to see you there! Registration Link Here.
How do you get the attention of your ideal prospects and quickly turn qualified leads into wonderful clients? Especially given all the different distractions of our modern life and without a large business’s advertising budget.
Businesses today are led to believe that all they have to do to be successful is create some type of attention-grabbing form of marketing and they will generate leads at will. Nothing could be further from the truth.
To be successful with limited resources, you MUST understand what marketing is supposed to do:
1. It must capture the attention of your target market.
2. It must give them the hope that reading or listening to your marketing will give them enough information to help them make the best decision possible when buying whatever you sell.
3. Train and teach them how to recognize the true value of your product or service… and conclude that you… and you alone… offer the best value versus your competition.
4. It must lower the risk of taking the next step in the buying process.
Marketing that accomplishes these four objectives will result in your prospects and customers coming to one single conclusion… that they would have to be an absolute fool to do business with anyone else but you, regardless of price.
This workshop will show you specific, step by step strategies and tactics to follow to quickly generate more leads and attract more clients. You will learn:
• The critical difference between marketing strategy and marketing tactics
• The four-step Conversion Equation that must be followed if your marketing is to be effective; regardless of the advertising channel you use.
• How to create your own step-by-step plan that you can implement in the next 90 days.
There is no cost to attend but space is limited to 12 guests per workshop so please register early as I want to see you there! Visit American Executive Centers Eventbrite page to register or use the individual links below.
Dates and Locations:
Marlton NJ April 4, 2016 3:00 to 5:00 pm
Philadelphia, PA April 5, 2016 9:00 to 11:00 am
Malvern, PA April 7, 2016 12:00 to 2:00 pm
Radnor, PA April 11, 2016 3:00 to 5:00 pm
Plymouth Meeting, PA April 12, 2016 3:00 to 5:00 pm
Bala Cynwyd, PA April 19, 2016 9:30 to 11:30 am